Thursday, December 1, 2011
Power, and the people that wield it!
So we have been speaking a lot about power lately. I'd like to take this moment to highlight some situations and people that may have power. I am trying to re-imagine power in the hands of the common folk. Taking action is one piece of power we all hold. This is my most crucial point I'd like to make. To not take action in a situation of opportunity is a waste to say the least, and at the most it is a waste of your own personal power to change and to act on your surrounds. I think people in general seem to minimize the power they have as a collective and seem to concentrate power in their mind on the upper class. Now that we have the internet one could even argue that the lower classes have more power since they have opportunities to come together and share ideas and power. This is unconventional wisdom of course and their is no evidence to back this sort of conclusion up. It is also my personal opinion and I realize it may not hold much water but I really do believe that sort of being chained and locked up I think we all hold some amount of power in society.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment